NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• vigneshwar

June 16, 2022 at 1:44 PM

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to request for your approval in working from head office for six months.

I am working on critical requirement from the client which requires close interaction with them on daily basis to have better understanding and come up with better design. If I engage in conversations with them in person, it would help me in collaborating with them more. Furthermore, it helps me in getting the global exposure and get to know the custom of their country as well.

Even though there is a difference in time zone, I can do my work remotely and share the daily progress on email. Despite we stay connected through chat applications, I can connect with you and the team on need basis in case of any clarifications through zoom or cisco applications to have in-depth conversations.

I am requesting you to help me in doing the arrangements for my travel to head office for six months.

I would deeply appreciate if you can provide your consensus for my travel and expedite this arrangements at earliest since it will help me in completing my work earlier.

Yours Faithfully,

Vigneshwar Srinivasan

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)