NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• tisha

June 16, 2022 at 1:45 PM

Dear Sir,

I would be grateful if you would change my Unit and work location from Global Functional Unit in India to Head office in Canada for a duration of 6 months.

As you know our client Citibank is in need of an experienced Java Developer who can work from head office and attend the necessary offline meetings with their Business Analyst,

I would request you to consider my profile for such an opening. To collect all the requirements it will take 6 months time and I am ok to travel for the same.

Furthermore, I will ensure that the ongoing project of US client in Global functional Unit will have no impact and will be still delivered on time. I have Mr. Joel in my team who will take care of all the pending assignments and lead the project to the closure.

Hence, I would request you to suggest my name to you reporting manger to consider my name for this new role in Canada and like always I will ensure you with my excellence performance and try to grab new projects from these client for our benefits.

I would appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Tisha Amin

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)