NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• tisha

June 16, 2022 at 1:45 PM
    120 Network Points
    Activity Points 390

Dear Sir,

I would be grateful if you would change my Unit and work location from Global Functional Unit in India to Head office in Canada for a duration of 6 months.

As you know our client Citibank is in need of an experienced Java Developer who can work from head office and attend the necessary offline meetings with their Business Analyst,

I would request you to consider my profile for such an opening. To collect all the requirements it will take 6 months time and I am ok to travel for the same.

Furthermore, I will ensure that the ongoing project of US client in Global functional Unit will have no impact and will be still delivered on time. I have Mr. Joel in my team who will take care of all the pending assignments and lead the project to the closure.

Hence, I would request you to suggest my name to you reporting manger to consider my name for this new role in Canada and like always I will ensure you with my excellence performance and try to grab new projects from these client for our benefits.

I would appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Tisha Amin

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.