NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• balaram

June 16, 2022 at 1:53 PM

Dear Prashant,

I am writing this letter to express my interest in working at our company headquarters located in Germany for a period of 6 months.

As you are aware we have started working on developing a software solution for an aircraft model at our Bangalore offshore center. I would like to travel to our company headquarters and work there to acquire detailed knowledge about the product for which we develop engineering solutions in Germany. This is essential to bridge the gap between our engineering and software team’s understanding.

In my absence, I would like Mr. Ramesh to take over my work in supporting the software team as a Lead. I have made him aware of all responsibilities of the role, so we can continue with the development during my absence.

I request you to provide your approval as I feel this plan would really help us to get the product developed as per the client’s expectations and also it would be a great help if you could get the travel and accommodation approvals from the travel team.

Hoping for a positive response.

Yours Sincerely

Balaram

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)