NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Krithiga

June 20, 2022 at 10:19 AM

Dear John,

I trust you must be doing well. It was a wonderful time we had together after a long time and also had a nice stay at your residence. Furthermore, I wanted to inform you that I left an important envelope in the room, I had stayed in and would be grateful if you can send it to me as soon as possible.

Firstly, thank you so much for arranging a comfortable stay in your home. I was able to attend the conference meetings without any interventions from the room itself. However, during one of the discussions, I had to take some important documents from my bag and had kept in on the table right next to my bed along with an orange-coloured envelope with the client’s address written on top of it. However, I forgot to take it and boarded my flight to meet the client at their head office located in Chennai for further discussions.

It would be great if you could send those papers at the earliest by speed post to my current home address in Chennai, India which you are already aware of. So that, it would be helpful for me in preparing the presentation for my next meeting with the client.

Thanking you for your assistance in advance, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Christopher

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)