NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mridula

June 27, 2022 at 9:52 AM

Dear Sandy,

Hope all well at your end personally and professionally.

I have excited news to share with you that I bought new house in Whitefield area Bangalore which is ready to move in. As you were already knowing that I was staying in the rented apartment and it was standalone building with not much amenities due to which my parents was not able to stay with me for longer period.

The new flat is in the community which is spread over 105 acre with almost 2200 flats. Community has gym, club house, café, restaurant and many more indoor and outdoor game area. In addition to that, it has commercial space which is taken by couple of IT companies. My small nest consist of 3 bedroom where interior is done by Home décor with imported products and modular fully furnished kitchen. Moreover, it has view to man-made lake from one balcony and from other magnificent garden with greenery and present on the 18<sup>th</sup> floor of tower which is open to the sky.

The house warming is on 18<sup>th</sup> August @9:00A.M after consecutive holidays of 3 days. I will be really happy if you can plan to come to visit my new house on the auspicious day which is given by Acharya with your family.

Yours loving,

Mridula

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)