NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Tauseef

June 27, 2022 at 9:59 AM

Dear John,

I hope you are doing well and back from the official visit of London location. I would like to invite you for a dinner party at my new residence on next Saturday at 1 Lincoln Street.

Since, I have been leaving in a suburban area, there are so many problems I faced while commuting to Office. Moreover, other places such as markets and amusement parks are far from my current location. The availability of public transport is also minimal, consequently I arrived at office late and sometimes even missed the school’s bus for my child. Further the unavailability of children’s park is also a reason behind the decision.

The new house has 1560 Sq/ft area with all amenities which includes spacious balcony and a utility area. It has 3 bedrooms and 1 big hall. The location is very appropriate for all my family members. The schools and the colleges are just 15-mins by walk and the office is 30 mins. However, the house is inside the closed community which is administrated by registered association.

Well, let me finish here. I am eagerly waiting for your presence and adds values in the party.

Yours always,

Tauseef

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)