NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• vineeth

June 27, 2022 at 10:15 AM

Dear Friend,

I hope you are doing great, the main agenda to write this letter is I was relocated and shifted to a new house which is located in the same city in the downtown.

A couple of days back I saw a news in the newspaper saying that a new Bangla which is located in the downtown and filling with students and they are two more rooms have to occupy. I personally visited the house and I am amiable after seeing it so I decided to relocate.

On top of that, the room is fully furnished and there is a sumptuous couch and matrix. Also, the room consists of a balcony where we can see scenic views and we can feel relaxed.

Moreover, it is just a 5-minute walk to reach my office so in the morning I can get a few more minutes to dress up. I am pretty much fascinated by the lounge where we can sit and spend our time with nature.

From the first day I was missing your presence. If you have any free time and you are wondering to visit any new place you can plan to come here. It would be grateful if you would planning for this weekend to visit my new house.

I looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Vineeth J.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)