NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Krithiga

July 2, 2022 at 8:12 PM

Dear Mr. Jack,

I am writing this letter to enquire about the job opportunity available in one of your restaurants during our recent flight trip between Toronto to New York on the 20th of June.

We had met, while we were on the boarding line to clear the immigration check. Later on, we ensured to get our seats available next to each other. It was a wonderful time we had spent together discussing about various topics during our travel. In addition, you had told me to contact you once I reach my place regarding a vacancy available in your outlet situated in Brimley.

Moreover, I am interested in a Quality supervisor role as I have a vast experience of 15 years of inspecting the quality and packing of consumer products in various domains. Also, had an opportunity to work with big clients earlier where in I got a chance to visit their manufacturing factories and do a thorough quality check of the food items produced including investigating for defects, if any.

Hence, this will help me to ensure that the products which are delivered in our restaurant are as per Food Control Organization standards and can also connect with the suppliers to get good items at a discounted rate as I have a well-established relationship with my earlier clients, who are the suppliers for our restaurants too.

Thanking you for your assistance in advance, I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Lydia

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)