NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• vigneshwar

July 10, 2022 at 11:19 PM

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to complain about the disturbance which we have been experiencing for the past few days due to the loud noise arising from your restaurant chain ever since its commencement in Bellandur area.

I live in the apartments named Mahaveer which is few meters away from your outlet. The Loud music is being played incessantly throughout the day in your eatery, Because of which I am not able to work from home. In addition to that it affects my children’s studies also. Therefore, We are not able to live in harmony since this noisy environment have been causing extremely inconvenience to stay in our house. In fact my father cannot be allowed to listen loud sounds due to his health complications.

I urge your management to take appropriate action by not playing music with loud sound in the outdoor area. It is recommended to play music in outdoor for limited time. In fact, your indoor area would be the most suitable place to play music throughout the day to avoid public inconvenience. Especially, the good solution is to maintain sound in certain decibels which will not cause disturbance to neighbourhood by deploying sound arresters around the hotel.

I am expecting you to resolve this issue within some days. Upon failing I will take legal action by filling a compliant in the local police station to curb this nuisance.

Yours sincerely,

Vigneshwar.S

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)