NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• abhishek

July 12, 2022 at 9:00 AM

Dear Manager,

I am writing this letter to inform about the inconvenience caused due to the loud music played at your Downing Street restaurant from 7 PM to 3 AM in the morning.

I am a resident of Stark Avenue which is neighboring to your hotel. Since, last week, we are experiencing increased noise after 7 PM which is impacting multiple activities in our house. Firstly, my kids are not able to concentrate for their upcoming board exams. This can impact their scorecards and affect their future. Secondly, grandparents are not able to sleep peacefully. As they are old, they rest between 7 PM to 4 AM in the morning which is the same time when the music starts. Finally, as per BMC report, noise pollution in our area has increased from 20 DB to 35 DB which is not good for sustainable environment.

I request the management to take corrective actions to address all the concerns within a week of receiving this letter. Failing to do so, will lead to an application of legal case in the district court.

Please reach out to me if you need any additional information. Looking forward to peaceful evenings.

Regards,

Thomas Chandy

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)