NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Nitish

July 12, 2022 at 10:26 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to complain about the frequent noise coming from your newly opened restaurant near my house.

I Nitish, lives near the restaurant from last two decade with my family. I am observing that the sound is too much for a residential place and it becomes hard for my family to sleep and work at home peacefully. High frequency sounds are always irritational specially when anyone work for 8-10 hours in office and feels tired. Furthermore, it also disturbs the study of kids and environment of housing area.

I request you to follow the permitted sound limits for you DJ sound and silencers for your kitchen noise. So that noise could not flow outside your building. Moreover, I will suggest you, follow the government guideline, not to use any sound system in living area after 10 PM till 6 AM.

If you did not act on my request, I would be forced to complain this to the competent authorities, which may suspend the license of your restaurant or may ask you to move it from this area. So, it is better to take care of each other in society.

I hope you will act on my request as soon as possible .

Yours’s Faithfully ,

Nitish

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)