NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Shubhum

August 30, 2022 at 2:57 PM

All over the world, criminal activities become a major issue for each and every citizen to live a safe life in the community. It is often argued among some people that capital punishment is significant to manage violation in the community but in my point of view, I totally disagree with the term of death penalty. This essay will portray us about how can we reduce criminal activities without implementing death penalty. To embark upon, capital punishment is carried out against convicted criminals who has been found guilty of commiting heinous crimes should be given life imprisonment. To exemplify, in gulf countries death penalty is a common stuff among their people but if any tourist who came across the world to take a tour of gulf countries it become so difficult to follow the rules and regulation of that country. Although,it seems like a threat for the tourist because of lack of freedom. I would like to suggest that gulf countries have to make some changes in their judiciary system or law. On the other side, most of the people believe that implementing capital punishment should increase crime rate in higher level. They think that capital punishment is not a solution to make a crime free nation. Therefore, the children have to follow their parent’s principles or values to developed and build a strong country. Furthermore, govt. have to also worked on their advanced technology to stop the criminal activities for an example, cctv camera is beneficial to catch the culprit etc. To conclude, it is cleared that there is no need of capital punishment in any nation. Hence, we have to change our mindset to think about how can we grow our nation.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)