NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Nitish

September 8, 2022 at 9:17 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to provide my feedback on Italian cookery course, which I attended last month for 2 weeks from your institution. I love this course and learn a lots of new cuisine, which I had never know before joining that course, moreover the chef was a senior professional form a famous Italian restaurant which help me a lot to understand basics of italic food preparation for more authentic taste.

After completing this course, I have prepared this type of food in two family function. Surprisingly, everybody was parsing the quality of food and recipe, even for few people it was first time when they try any Italian recipe, and I was feeling on the top of the world due to the appreciation I received. Subsequently, I prepare italic breakfast on daily basis.

Furthermore, I am fond of Chinese cuisine, So I will really appreciate and be thankful if institute can offer a Chinese cooking course, where me and many other students can learn about the cooking practices and recipes of food in China.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Sara Jones

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)