NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sebanti

September 8, 2022 at 12:31 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Sebanti Roy, one of your students of the last week cookery class, and I am writing this letter to share my feedback for the same.

Firstly, I want to convey my thanks for the wonderful detailed course which I have attended in your school. In particular, the best part of it was the agenda of the course was fully covered with lot of hands-on examples, and the trainer cleared all our queries in the last doubt clearing class.

Secondly, I am excited to inform you that after the completion of the course I tried different kind of new dishes which were not taught in the class. Although the fondant part was not covered in baking, I tried few fondant cakes at my home, and I also got appreciations from my family members.

Finally, I want to request you for some international cuisine classes especially of the countries like Italy and France, as I want to enhance my culinary skills with some unique dishes.

Overall, this course is really helpful to interns like me and I would definitely recommend this course to my friends.

Yours Sincerely,

Sebanti Roy

193 Words

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)