NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Kalyan

September 9, 2022 at 8:53 AM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to provide feedback on the cookery course I took at your esteemed cookery school.

I thoroughly enjoyed the way your instructors explained how to use vegetables , fruits and leaves to make different kind of recipies. I am always Fascinated by using vegetables, fruits and leaves to come up with new dishes. Your instructors helped me understand The intricacies of Vegan cooking in a better manner.

What I also enjoyed is the camaraderie of the people who attended the course. It was nice to meet and share ideas with people from different walks of life interested in cooking, and experiment different dishes.

Your course has given me a strong motivation to experiment with cooking everyday. Now I don’t eat out anymore. Rather than going out with my friends to eat, I now organise cooking evenings in which I invite my friends and share my enthusiasm of cooking.

In future, I would recommend you to introduce how to make Juices with different kind of flowers. And, you may also dive deeper into the benefits of different plants, vegetables, and fruits.

Yours Sincerely,

Kalyan

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)