NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ansar

January 3, 2023 at 3:28 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this with regards convey my intent to be part of volunteering service i can offer as part of your science trip organized by school.My daughter shahla studying in 5th standards in your prominent school had informed me about the volunteering job.I felt overwhelmed when my daughter told aboout the volunteering job.I am well versed and have good experience in feild of volunteering.

From last 10 years i am involved in different kind of voluntary jobs for example i have effectively served as hospital volunteer. on weekends i work at animal shelters like walking pets etc. By volunteering i felt self-esteem, happiness and satisfaction in my life.

I believe that my experice would benifit kids as i am very affectionate and interactive person who can gel up with kids easily.

Furthermore, I really enjoy spending time with kids and would be elated to meet new kids. I believe my presence will have valuable impact on kids knowledge.

I am looking forward for this oppurtunity and expecting a postive response from you at earliest.

Yours sincerely,

Ansar Ali

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)