NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• isha

Administrator
    February 2, 2023 at 8:19 PM

Dear sir,

I am writing this letter to inform you about the error in the article of international travel magazine.

This article is about the town of Jalgaon, which is my native place. After reading, I concluded that the information about public transportation is deceptive. The article states that there is no railway station in Jalgaon so one cannot travel by train to this town. On the contrary, Jalgaon not only has a railway station, but it is also a junction.So, it is possible to travel to Jalgaon via train.

It is very necessary for the magazine to correct this information, as many people rely on it for assistance in their travels. Such false information can misguide travelers. The right information about public transportation is very crucial while traveling to an unknown destination.

My suggestion is to publish a new article on public transport in Jalgaon and inform your readers about this issue.

I would appreciate it if you could please acknowledge this issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

– Focus on the use of articles like’the’

-Paragraphing should be right

Bands – 1.5/3

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)