NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Eman

July 10, 2021 at 12:04 PM

Few people argue that recent technology made individuals more social. I totally agree with them for several reasons that I will explain in the following paragraphs.

To begin with, technology helped community members to connect with other members through its different platforms. For example, the new chat applications such as whatsapp lead their users to communicate with their relatives and friends easily with a single click or voice messages. Moreover, the reduced fees or almost free softwares gave the low income persons the chance to be exposed to the recent events and news that occur in the area around them. For instance, Twitter application is offered for free for all users and you only need to create a user account in order to use it. As a result, all users can express their opinions and feelings towards any event that is posted on this platform.

On the other hand, nowadays, people who are not involved in at least one social platform are considered antisocial. To elaborate, persons who don’t have a facebook account these days tend to be left behind as their friends won’t be able to communicate with them about their life updates and their milestones. Furthermore, when individuals are avoiding to use the new technology, they are at risk of being lonely and isolated from the rest of their community. An example for that, the latest news are now live-streamed via the different social platforms including the political and environmental news and if people are not following these channels, they will be left behind and feel that they are isolated from the fast changing world around them.

In conclusion, I believe that technology is essential in order to advance in our lives and certainly it helps us to be more social.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)