NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• deepti

August 10, 2021 at 1:44 PM

Dear XXX,

How are you? I am so delighted to hear from you after a long time.

As you wanted me to find a job in my country, I have browsed through some job portals and found a suitable job for you which will meet your requirement and qualification.

This job is basically in the admin department in a local pharmaceutical company. Work will include maintaining their logs and interacting with their clients for deals.

As u have a degree in administration field and prior experience, I believe this will be the best job for you. I have seen in college how hard working you are and gives your best in the work assigned to you. Your positive attitude and rapport building skill will definitely help you in this job .

The application process is simple, you can send me your updated resume and I will upload it on the job portal. The contact details of the HR is also available on the portal so once I post the resume, you can probably call them and introduce yourself.

I am attaching the job description and contact details in the letter so you can go through it. I am very excited that you will come here and probably can stay with me just like college days.

Hope to see you soon.

All the best

Deepti

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)