NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• jaidheesh

August 17, 2021 at 2:50 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to bring to your notice the incorrect information in July issue of your magazine about my city.

The article you wrote about my city Abu Dhabi was well detailed and elaborated beautifully but there are some inaccuracies in its origin story. In your magazine, it was written that the city’s main source of income was by trade. This information is wrong as the city got its name and fame from the oil discovery in the 1970s.

Such inaccuracies should be avoided as they can change the perspective of the readers when they interpret the matter wrongly. Since your magazine has a far reach internationally, such articles will additionally jeopardize your magazine’s authenticity and bring down the reputation that you had built over the years.

As a remedy, I would suggest you amend the mistakes and correct the information about my city. You could make a special mention of it in the editorial section on the next issue to catch the eye of your readers. Also, ensure that you recheck any articles in the future and avoid publishing wrong information.

Please take the necessary action and looking forward to seeing the amendments in the next issue.

Yours faithfully,

Paul Hinder

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)