NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• jaidheesh

September 8, 2021 at 10:14 AM

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is regarding the advert in Gulf today newspaper asking for volunteers to support a walkathon in Abu Dhabi. I would love to be part of this generous cause of helping the poor displaced people of Africa on account of the natural disaster that happened recently.

The plight of the poor homeless people in Africa who lost their homes on account of the devastating earthquake is very saddening indeed for everyone. On account of this natural disaster, we must do our part to help these destitute people who have no means to support themselves.

In the past, I had volunteered in countless events because I am very passionate to give back my time to help the community. My organization and management skills are really extraordinary which help in the successful conduct of all my past volunteering events that I had helped in.

I could help by setting up signboards or by putting up the necessary barriers for the charity walk. Moreover, my family owns a dress company, and we could help in printing the T-shirts for the people who are going to participate in the walkathon.

Hoping you would consider me for this noble cause.

Yours faithfully,

Paul Hinder

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)