NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sheeba

September 27, 2021 at 5:15 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to intimate you that there was an an incorrect information published in your Paradise travel magazine about our town on 23rd of this month. First of all, I would like to thank you and your team for creating a documentary on our town and made our fame to spread all over the world.

In the 7th page of the magazine you have documented about Palliakarnai town. In that article you have mentioned the palace was build by the British government. But the palace was build by the kings during seventh century.

Inside the palace there are lots of monuments are present. The palace holds many archaeological proof. People from all over the world reads your magazine in a daily manner. Your reputation should not get spoiled by providing wrong information so it’s your responsibility to provide the official information.

In the next publish please provide the changes and highlight it in a box. So that it will grab the attention of the reader to realize the correct information provided by you. In future I hope you will not repeat such mistakes. I request you to provide the changes and looking forward move from you.

Yours faithfully,

Sheeba Jebin.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)