NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Swati14

September 29, 2021 at 2:32 PM

It is considered by many people that what children watch on Television effects their behavior and others believed that the duration of watching Television effects them more. In my opinion, the content of the Television program can more influences the children’s behavior.

On the one hand, children are easily manipulated by advertisements they see on the Television, for example, they demand from their parents what they have seen on it and sometimes we come to know some children involved in crime after watching a few crime shows. Nowadays Television contains much-uncensored material which also impacts children’s mental health. It will cause for aggressive and violent behavior to the children.

On the other hand, children’s physical and mental health are adverse effects due to watching Television. Children’s eyes are effecting due to flashlight which comes from Television and it results as eyes pain or decrease in eyesight. These days we can see many small children having spectacular because of this. Moreover, if children watch television for a long time it brings backache problems for the children as well. Additionally, children become obese in the present day and least bother about outdoor sports activities which result as obstacle to the physical growth.

In conclusion, I would like to say though both the aspects have their own implication, I believe that contents of the Television programs matter on children’s behavior . So, in my opinion, some parental control should be there and parents should apply child lock feature on Television and aware to their children about the hazardous impact of Television and encourage them to outdoor sports activities.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)