NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mithusha

October 4, 2021 at 9:46 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to bring to your attention the camera that I lost on my recent vacation to Switzerland that was covered by the travel insurance I signed for.

The model of the camera is Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR which also had a USM lens kit in the bag. It is black in color and weighs around 1.7 kgs, contains features of 24.1-megapixel + 4K video recording, the outer surface of the camera pouch has spiderman print.

I remember checking the photographs while I was waiting in the lounge, later I bought coffee from the cafeteria and placed it on the next seat to mine, I am very meticulous when it comes to my camera since it cost me a fortune. But once I heard the boarding announcement, I left the place. Only after boarding the flight, I noticed it missing, however, within few hours my brother reached the airport and complained to the security about it, by then it was stolen.

I would like you to expedite the claim process and compensate me as soon as possible to the linked bank account. Attached are an original receipt and a copy of the police complaint filed. Please let me know at the earliest if you require anything else from me.
    I await your prompt service.

Yours faithfully

Mithusha S

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)