NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Piyush

October 7, 2021 at 7:41 PM

It is often argued that men are considered to be more competitive than women. I tend to disagree with that statement as the nature of competitiveness does not have any relation with gender.

In the past, people believed that men are good at physical activities than women. As men are considered to be a more strong creatures with more strength as compared to women. However, at present men and women are given equal opportunities in every job aspect including physical activities. For example, women are working as pilots, astronauts and making their name in the field of sport which makes them equally competitive as men. That’s why I think that gender does not play any role in terms of competitiveness.

On the other hand, I believe that women have proven their mettle in every field despite the racism they face in the working industries. Nowadays we can see that women are working in a higher post in the IT industry despite the additional household responsibility they have. For instance, In the IT industry, women are generally paid less than men still we can see many women are working IT industry and performing better than men. In this way, I think that women can work in any working field.

To conclude, I strongly believe that men and women are equally competitive in nature and we should not compare the nature of competitiveness on the basis of gender because everyone is competitive in their own field.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)