ShahbazAdministratorOctober 25, 2021 at 12:44 PM
* ‘coaching class’ (classes)
* ‘Without a break they may not get good score.’ (comma after break ‘Without a break, they may…)
* ‘they will not confuse to choose their career’ (they will not be confused when they choose their career)
* ‘not regret for choosing their area of interest’ (will not regret choosing their area of interest’)
* I had once corrected ‘in addition to it’ and told you that ‘in addition to that’ is better. That’s true. Similarly, just ‘in addition’ can only work in some of these situations.
* ‘more extra years’ (just ‘more years’ would have been sufficient)
* ‘Students who go for work during the gap will feel difficult to resume’