NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Maninder

November 8, 2021 at 8:59 PM

In these days, people often travel to other countries. However, many argue that people should follow the custom and styles of the host country. I partly agree with the above statement and I will explain my reasons in detail in the succeeding paragraphs.

Firstly, each country in the universe has a different culture and separate traditions backed by religion and historical believes they got from their ancestor. They feel very bad and insulted, in case people around them or visitors does not follow these traditions or make fun of these traditions. For example – In Gulf Countries, women wear black cloth which covered their whole body from head to feet. Tourists may follow these customs and clothing style while visiting these countries so that they will not suffer any discrimination during their time in that country.

On the other hand, in case of tourists will spend more time in learning the customs and clothing style of the visiting country, there will be no time for enjoying the trip. Tourists always avoid travelling to those countries which imposed strict regulations related to their customs. For Eg. except Dubai Foreigners avoid travelling to other gulf countries because of their strict regulation related to customs.

To conclude, I would like to say that, tourists should respect the traditions of the host countries, however, it should not be made mandatory by governments to follow them at any cost.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)