AdministratorNovember 11, 2021 at 11:37 AM
* ‘Due to this, people work in multinational companies and people work in night shifts.’
Although ‘work in night shifts’ might not be incorrect, ‘work night shifts’ (without the preposition ‘in’ ) is also correct.
* ‘people work in multinational companies and people work in night shifts’ ( I think sentence would have looked a lot better as ‘people work night shifts in multinational companies’.
* ‘face some serious challenges in their life related to health and safety ‘ A better word order would be ‘face some serious challenges related to health and safety in their life’
* ‘sleep well in the daytime’ ( I think ‘sleep well during the day’ is much better)
* ‘Lack of sleep also affected their meals routine’ (It should be ‘Lack of sleep also affects’ because we are not talking about something that only happened in the past)
* ‘take adequate sleep’ ( I don’t think ‘take sleep’ is correct)
* ‘digestion system’ (If I’m not wrong, it’s ‘digestive system’. Here, we can also say ‘to ensure healthy digestion’)
* ‘For women’s safety, companies provide a cab facility’ (since this was a recommendation. ‘For women’s safety, companies should provide cab facility’ is better)
Score : 4.5/6