ShahbazAdministratorNovember 22, 2021 at 5:27 PM
* ‘are not appropriate in some villages.’ ( ‘appropriate’ alone won’t convey the meaning you need here. It should be ‘are not appropriately developed’ or something to that effect)
* ‘pass out teachers and doctors’ (This is incorrect. ‘recently passed out’ might be better, but I’m not sure if that’s completely correct)
* ‘Due to the lack of medical and educational facilities in villages of many countries, people get inadequate treatment of their diseases and do not get a better education system either.’ (added a comma)
* ‘because new doctors expertise in the advanced knowledge and equipment to treat the various diseases’ (This clause is not complete. It should have been ‘because new doctors have expertise in…’ or something similar)
* The use of ‘suchlike’ in the last sentence of the second body paragraph is incorrect.
Score 4.25/6 (The points are relevant are expressed somewhat clearly. However, the word choices and not always natural. )