NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mamta

November 29, 2021 at 11:43 PM

@falak

Dear John,

I hope you are fine and doing well. I am writing this letter regarding the envelope that I forgot at your place. It was an amazing experience to stay with you in Australia.

First, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help that you did in another country. I know saying thankyou is not enough but I feel lucky to have a true friend like you. All the arrangements were appreciably made not only by you, but also by your parents who treated me like their daughter. I spent some memorable moments with them.

Unfortunately, I left an envelope in the drawing area. It is in the cabinet that is near the Television and the envelope is in the last drawer. I hope you can easily find it now.
    As you know, I was preparing to change my company and recently I got selected in one reputable company. The new organisation wants to see all my original documents to verify all the details.

I request you return it as soon as possible by post , so that the company could start the further process very quickly.

Take care and see you soon.

Best regards,

Mamta

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)