NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rekha

December 5, 2021 at 9:29 AM

Dear Sam,

It’s been more than 2 years since we met, and I really miss you and the time we spent together in Germany for more than 3 years during the under-graduation college days When we spoke last time, I remember you have mentioned that you are interested in applying for jobs in India related to your stream and I think I have found one for you. I have included all the details in this letter so you could decide on whether you would be interested to apply for it.

This position is in a local company called “GA motors” which is located 5 miles from where I live and the role that was posted was titled “Business Analyst”. This role involves you creating various documentation such as business, functional and technical requirements, acting as a liaison between the business and IT, setting up meetings, preparing meeting notes and most of the work involves the usage of a computer.

When I read the job description, I felt this would suit you well based on your major at the college. Not only about the educational background but also your communication skills, abilities to understand the business needs, writing skills, and negotiation skills would definitely be an advantage and required skills for this role. Additionally, your grasp of the English language would make your job easy and well-suitable.

I have read about this local newspaper, but I was able to find the online application on their website for you and you should be able to apply for it through their online site and go to the careers and select the job id-254 for this specific role. If you find that any difficulty, you can also try to find it on the LinkedIn site if you could search through the title and company name.
    I hope all these details would help you to apply for this position and feel free to ask any questions or if you need more information on it.

Your’s lovingly,

Renu

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)