NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rekha

December 8, 2021 at 7:31 AM

Dear Amazon,

I am writing this letter to bring to your attention that the item I have ordered through your website arrived with broken pieces on the box which was arrived yesterday.

I have ordered an iPhone 13 with 128GB through amazon.com on 12/11/21 to present it to my dad’s birthday. I was very excited when I ordered the product, but it was very depressing as all my plans have changed as the phone arrived with the broken screen and tiny glass pieces all over the box.

Hence, I would like to request a full refund as per your policy and the product was damaged at the time of arrival. Therefore, I want the refund to be processed and sent to the original payment method which is visa credit card.

In addition, can you please provide me the instructions to return the damaged product as you have multiple options such as pick-up, drop-off at UPS, or at FedEx store. At least if you can send the return shipping label to my registered email address sam@gmail.com, that will allow me to pack the product in the box and have it ready based on your further instructions.

I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours sincerely,

Sam Peter

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)