NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Simran

December 14, 2021 at 9:46 AM

Newspaper was the oldest medium through which all of us gets the information all around the world. But now a days plethora of other medium are also present. In this essay i will be going to discuss about that newspaper is better medium as compared to other.

To begin this, there are different types of newspaper, which includes all type of information. Earth becomes a small village, so there are variety of news around the world. Newspaper gives the chance to the younger generation to put his or her ideas to the editor and when it gets approved it will be published into the newspaper. Newspaper is the good example of recycle as it been recycled every time.

On the other hand, there are other mediums also for example, Television, internet and so on. But as per my opinion, newspaper is one of the best medium for all age groups. Older generation prefer to read from the newspaper and even schools also have newspaper which is displayed in the library so that the students and even faculty can read and be updated daily. If we watch news in the television it effect our eye sight. There may be some disadvantages regarding newspaper but most of the advantages overcome this.

In the nutshell, I would like to pen down that newspaper is one of the medium which is prefer by all age group.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)