NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• sriranjini

January 14, 2022 at 7:29 AM

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to inform about the loss of my new DSLR camera during my recent visit to London, which fortunately was covered by a travel insurance policy by your company.

I recently purchased this Canon Mark 3 camera with its telescopic lens which had a green safari print on its skin for 2 lakhs INR. It was placed safe inside a black camera backpack with a keychain of BTS hanging on its front zip.

In short I was carrying this camera during my trip from Chennai to London last week. On reaching London, I <font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”>am certain that I had it with me before boarding the taxi on Friday night. Then right after the taxi dropped us , I </font>realized<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”> that the camera bag is missing. But by then, the taxi drifted off before I could stop them.</font>

<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”>It would be of great help if you could accept my claim and release 100 percent replacement cost for the camera at the earliest.</font>

<font color=”rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)” face=”inherit”>For any further information, feel free to reach out to me.</font>

<font color=”#ba0000″>Yours faithfully,</font>

<font color=”#ba0000″>Sriranjani.</font>

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)