NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• kunsoth

March 15, 2022 at 12:51 PM

Dear sir/madam,

I am writing this letter to express my pleasure in the culinary class in which I enrolled at your institute a month ago, and for your considerations for my feedback about it.

Although the course was only a month-long, I learned many skills of cooking some exquisite Mexican dishes. The instructor- Jocelyn, taught the class with great passion whilst making the learning process fun, which made the whole experience very enjoyable. Furthermore, with this course, I learned some new delicious recipes that I have never tried before, which was wonderful.

Inspired by the course and the instructor, I made my favourite dish I learnt from the classes for a small party I hosted, in addition to cooking a few other recipes for my family every weekend since the end of the class. Everyone was very amazed at how savoury and palatable the food was.

It would be great if the institute provided baking classes, specifically done with chocolate and people will enroll in this course if you include it.

I am thankful to you providing me with some great culinary skills.

Yours faithfully,

shirisha ketavath

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)