Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Falak

Administrator
    March 21, 2022 at 5:50 PM
    720 Network Points
    Activity Points 31540

[use both expression of greetings Sir/Madam for formal letters]

I am writing this letter to complaint about (a product that I have recently purchased from your online portal and surprisingly , it is received in a damaged/broken condition) a broken product received recently bought from your online portal.

Last Sunday, I have ordered (order) a digital camera Nikon D3500 with the cost of INR- use past indefinite tense in such situation

[after I had unpacked the package I found out that/I was highly disappointed with the services and quality assurance from the company]

I ordered it for my trip but it (was quite disappointing as it turns out to be useless for me)) disappointed because of it was useless to me.

Now I want to return it as my trip was (is) over

, I (am) requesting to you please make arrangement(s) of (its) return as soon as possible and refund my money

[yours faithfully]

work more on grammatical errors /use range of lexical terms to explain points and try to develop the bullet points with explanation as word count is 141 words, hence it is under length which is a question on Task achievement

keep writing!

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.