NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Nihar

March 27, 2022 at 11:50 AM

The importance of money management is the basic requirement of one’s life. Many individual believe that the school phase is considered as the best time to understand personal finance. I agree with this statement and would share my thoughts in this essay.

To begin with, there are many new techniques implemented in various school curriculum to develop requisite skills. It is often kids do not understand the source of income and how their parents struggle to earn for their survival. For example, buying expensive toys which is useless and could have been saved for their future prospects.

On contrary, many parents and family members do not believe in such way of teaching and let them be responsible too early. They believe this age is for enjoying, better be only taught as per their curriculum, instead this skill may create a sense of understanding and maturity.

To summarize, I would conclude as personality bringing traits initiates from childhood itself. However, overly information may endanger the growing youth. Therefore, the subject should be consists of basic knowledge only.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)