NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sudhakar

April 8, 2022 at 9:42 AM

Hello Rajesh,

I hope you are doing great. As you know I have recently launched a restaurant in Park Street near our society, there is so much rush in peak hours and customers are requesting for provision of home delivery. Hence, I decided to launch a website through which people can place orders without visiting the restaurant. So, I need your help in developing an eye-catching website with graphical illustrations of different dishes along with feature of placing an order.

I wanted a great detail about our restaurant along with its location, directions to reach from main areas along with price tags of various cuisines available. I request you to add an option to place and track the order so that we customers will be always informed about their delivery. I would also want you to maintain the orders history as it gives the insight of our business.

The images in our website should be relevant to our business, so please take all pictures from our restaurant premises with Digital camera and while storing it in website please maintain the less resolution of 720x480p as more resolution pictures makes the website sluggish.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.

See You,

Sudhakar T

WordCount : 205

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)