NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Banumathy

April 18, 2022 at 8:30 PM
    100 Network Points
    Activity Points 1210

Dear Sir/Madam,

I live in Building – C, Flat no.2 of Palm Gardens and I am writing this letter to inform you about the problem that I have been facing for quite some time.

Actually, one of my neighbour residing in flat no.1 of the same building is playing loud music till late night. I do not raise this issue, if it is once in a while during long holidays or weekends. This has become regular every night and it disturbs my sleep a lot.

Due to disturbed sleep, I was not able to concentrate in my work through out the day. Hope you can understand how drowsy people become due to lack of sleep. Since, I am preparing for my upcoming examination it gives me too much trouble in studying for the same.

Therefore, I would request you to check this issue with the concerned person and try to solve this at the earliest which will help me to have a good night sleep during weekdays.

Yours faithfully,

Banumathy

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.