NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Pratik

May 13, 2022 at 5:23 AM

Dear Rohit

I hope you are doing great?

It Has Been A Long Time Since We Have Not Got Chance to Meet Each Other, Yesterday I Had Conversation With One Of My Old Friend Andre Young From New York. Who Has is Own Record Label And We Both Had and Idea To Start Our Very Own Record Label Here In Mumbai! As You Know The Music Industry Has Been Grown Very Fast In India And Artist’s Have Rare Knowledge Towards This Business In India We Have A’lot Of Record Label But This Would Be First Record Label For Hip hop and R&B Artist.

I would Need Your Help! As I know You Are Very Good At Web Designing And We Would Like To Have Our Own Website For All Up coming Artist To Get Them Self Register On Our Web Site For Free With A Demo Section In The Studio. Which In Fact, Help’s Them To Reach To There Goals And Get Paid While Doing It

We Would Like You To Design A Unique Logo For the Website And I Would Ask You To Come Studio In Next Few Week With Your Team For The Cinematography Shoots Of the Studio. As You Have A Good Photo And Videography Team With You. We Would Like To Keep This Section In High-resolution Which Includes Video and Photo On 1080x1920p, As We All Know Nowadays Everyone Have HD Screens Around Them And It Will Highlight The Wall Arts And Vinyl Records Which Will Give A Different Way of Look Towards This Music Label Which Will Bring More Attraction To The Webpage And It Will Help To Reach Out More.

I Would Be eagerly Waiting For Your Response

See You,

Pratik

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)