NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Abhay

May 19, 2022 at 9:50 AM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to bring to your attention that the internet service in our area is facing some issues from past couple of days and we have not heard that any attempts are being made to resolve the problem.

The problem with the service is that the internet speed has reduced drastically from 100 mbps to 5 mbps.

With the schools going online due to the pandemic, the students are not able to attend their online classes. This is directly affecting their education. Moreover, the professionals who are working from home are not able to perform their tasks which is highly inconvenient and frustrating for them.

I would appreciate if you can send out a technician in this area as soon as possible so that the issue can be resolved at the earliest. To serve the residents better with an improved service in the future and because of my technical background, I would like to suggest that if more optic fiber cables can be added in this area, it can be a permanent solution to tackle the reduced speed issue.

I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours faithfully,

Abhay Bhatnagar

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)