NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Probir

May 25, 2022 at 2:01 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction about the wrong information published in your magazine’s latest edition about my city. I am a citizen of Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India. I am working as a travel agent and a regular subscriber of your esteemed magazine.

I am grateful that your magazine written about our town, and it will surely boost up the tourism. However, it contains some wrong information about the location of the town that leads tourist to different place. Our town is at the south west part of Himachal Pradesh, whereas in magazine it’s mentioned in the south east. I believe the readers of your magazine get misguided with this information, and this may results in decline in tourism and loss of business for local people.

I believe that the best way to rectify this, is to republish the edition with the correct information, it will not only beneficial for people of our town but it also increase the trust of your readers about the authenticity of magazine’s content.

I hope this matter will receive your immediate attention.

Yours sincerely,
    Probir Chakraborty

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)