NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mridula

June 1, 2022 at 9:45 AM

Hi Papa,

Hope you are fine and I am really sorry that I didn’t get chance to attend your retirement party ,though I have one surprise for you that I won holiday to Hawaii with one extra ticket and planning to go with you.

Last month I did shopping from the mall on the occasion of Dhanteras in Tanishq showroom , there was some lucky draw going for filling the form with details which was on the lottery based. Luckily my name got selected and I got Hawaii vacation ticket for a week and I can take someone with me and the trip is from July 26<sup>th</sup> to 2<sup>nd</sup> August.

Hawaii is in US and very well known for the ancient culture and rich cuisine. It will be sparkling trip for both of us after your retirement and my hectic work schedule. Now covid restriction significantly get relaxed, anyhow we both are fully vaccinated so not to worry about pandemic. Weather in Hawaii will be moderate and so no need of doing extra shopping as it will be same as that of Shimla.

I am really looking forward for your answer as yes and will give your name for the reservation, in addition to that no is not in option to say.

Yours loving daughter,

Mridula

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)