NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Pratik

June 6, 2022 at 5:21 AM

Hi Mansi

I hope you are doing Great;

As you know every year i take my time for a holiday to different parts of the world, Even last time i went for Norway trip which was amazing and saw breathtaking views of mounts, And I remember you asked me that if you can join me on my next travelling destination. Well I have a very good news I would like to share it with you on it.

So as been a part of Elite Travel group, They have offer me a trip to Hawaii this year, And they have allowed me to take a companion on this island, Because of the highest Points to my account, They have given me opportunity To add one more Person with me at zero cost, And we have also not meet for a long time i would like you to come with me for this amazing adventure To beautiful island of Hawaii. This peripatetic event is gong to start on the 13th of July Till 30th of august, Which I assume is not a busy schedule for your work and we can make it to this nomadic.

So far you might know that Hawaii, is the oceanic island, Because of the active volcano the weather on this continent is always around 80*F, Rarely falling below. We have been advise To carry good amount of sun screen and summer outfits. And on other hand we would need a COVID negative Test results for arrival on the airport and we have to show them the of Certificates COVID vaccine , And don’t forget to grab the sunglasses as its gonna baking temp trip to this land Specially with you.

I would love your presence To this Journey And i would be waiting for your response on this Event

Best Regards,

Pratik

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)