NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Poonam

July 25, 2022 at 1:48 PM

Dear Madam,

I am writing this letter to share a feedback on the course recently attended at your academy i.e ” Baking Professional Cake”. Course started on 01st June 2022 and ended on 30th June 2022.

One of the most exciting parts of the course was teamwork when Ms Shalini divided the participants in two groups. The Enthusiasum of all the people was at peak while competing with the other group. Learning was made easy with cumulative efforts of coach and all the trainees. We not only learnt about the new techniques but also realised the true potential of each individual in terms of creativity.

Although the course has already completed, I must admit it feels fascinating to try the knowledge and skills at home. For Instance, it was my son’s first birthday party on 15th July 2022 and with the help of the recipe book and important notes that your school provided, I had managed to bake an “Avengers” theme cake for him.

Appreciation from well wishers for the cake inspired me to enroll at another course at your school. I really wish to learn how to bake “Muffin along with Pan Cake” as my future goal now is to open a cake shop including varieties. However the said course is not included in the curriculam. Could you please include it and otherwise the course addition will fetch profits for you in long run as it is much in demand in market.

Looking for the response at the earliest.

Your Faithfully,

Poonam Seth

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)