NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sebanti

September 9, 2022 at 12:22 PM

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Sebanti, a resident of Brigade Metropolis Residency, Bangalore. I am writing this letter to bring to your notice on the issue we are facing regarding internet connection in the Mahadevpura area of pin code- 560048.

To begin with, we have subscribed the “Silver package”, but during the day time, neither the speed is fast nor we are getting a stable connection at all. To illustrate, if we connect through the LAN cable, the speed is still manageable, but whenever we are connecting through Wi-Fi, the screens get stuck. For example, while opening “google.com”, it takes at least 10 minutes to load the page, even sometimes I get the “404 error connection timed out” error.

Nowadays, we are connecting from our home to the office network to handle the pandemic situation. Therefore, as the VPN is getting disconnected frequently, it is seriously affecting our work. In addition to this, the kid’s schools are also operating on hybrid mode. For this internet issue they are also not able to follow the online class schedule properly.

Lastly, on behalf of the residents of our area, I am requesting you to look into this issue seriously. I would also like to request you to replace the damaged cables and to increase the broadband speed, so that the issue is resolved.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully

Sebanti Roy

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)