NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sebanti

September 28, 2022 at 10:34 AM

Dear Sima,

I hope you’re doing well. I’m really excited to let you know that I’ve won two holiday tickets; actually, it will be wonderful if you join me at the trip. On top of that, I’ve shared the schedule of the vacation and also mentioned the essential things which we need to carry with us.

For a start, I participated in a lucky draw last week, and won two holiday tickets to Hawaii which is really exciting to me. But, my husband will be out of the town that time due to some office commitments. So, he can’t join me in that trip. To tell you the truth, the next name came to my mind was your name. It will be really amazing if we both can go together and enjoy the trip.

Speaking of the trip timings, we have to start on the 15<sup>th</sup> of the next month, plus, the trip is for 6 days, which means our return is on 20<sup>th</sup>. I hope you’ve not planned anything else for that time period.

Another thing is, as winter will be at the door that time, we have to carry our winter attires like sweaters or cardigans. On top of that, some foreign currencies also need to carry for shopping, as Hawaii is one of the most famous shopping destinations.

I look forward hearing from you.

Lots of love,

Sebanti

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)