NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Nida

September 28, 2022 at 10:45 PM

Hello Ayesha,

How are you? Hope you are doing well. I want to share a pleasant surprise with you. I have won a vacation to Hawaii with one extra ticket and would love if you could accompany me.

Last week, I went to a leading electronics store to get myself a new laptop. It was Diwali week and there was a drawing of lots for the customers who were making purchases. To my amazement, I won the first prize which was a holiday in Hawaii with a complementary ticket. I am over the moon and really looking forward to go on this exciting vacation with none other than you.

The trip is scheduled to start on 26 October, 2022, which is later next month. The flight will begin from Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi at 9:30 P.M and has a 3 hours layover at Dubai International Airport. It’s a 10-day tour and apart from a visit to all major islands, a special trip to underwater zoo is also on the itinerary.

Since Hawaii is famous for snorkeling, I recommend you to pack few pairs of swimming costumes along with swim caps and a good sunscreen. Besides beach visits, a two-day camping at a popular hill range is also scheduled. Therefore, do pack some trekking gear and a good mosquito repellent as well.

As it has been quite a while since we last met, I am really looking forward to spend this much needed break with you. It will get us a chance to relive old memories and create some new ones.

I am sure you must be as excited as I am. Waiting for an affirmative reply.

Lots of love,

Nida

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)