NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• ryan

December 14, 2022 at 11:29 PM

It is often believed that lots of people prefer newspapers as a primary source, even though increasing number of people read the news on internet. I completely disagree with the statement as I think that newspapers are rather too slow when compared to recent technology.

First of all, I consider that information delayed is similar to information undelivered. The process of new delivery in a local daily is a tedious process and it requires comparatively more time when compared to that of a social media, which is just type and send. For example, there are even facebook pages which acts as popular news platforms where any member of the group could update news instantly; OfCourse, with the video of the event. That said, it is good to enjoy the swiftness of technology offered by the online media.

Secondly, online news provides an opportunity to share personal comments and provide reactions for each bulletin. In other words, the real emotions of the public could be weighed from those reactions and comments. Newspapers on the other hand is not much interactive as compared to social media. For instance, ANI news, which is a leading online bulletin platform publishes its news on facebook, twitter and other platforms supporting comments and reactions. There are also instances of comments and feedbacks from popular celebrities which in turn would turn out to be a new sensational news. So, interaction is a newest and the best feature which the newspaper won’t ever be able to bring about.

To conclude, I strongly believe that newspaper won’t be a primary source of news for the majority community anymore as it is getting replaced by online bulletin day by day. This is because of its speed of news delivery and increased discussion possibility within the online platform.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)