NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Subham

February 23, 2023 at 11:31 PM

Recent research suggests that the majority of criminals who are sent to prison commit crimes after they are released.
    Why is this the case?
    What can be done to solve this problem?

Criminals sent to rehabilitation after they found guilty by the law and order, as a punishment of their crime, but a study shows that mass criminals re-commit crimes after they released from the jail. In this essay I will discuss the reason behind it and what we can do to prevent the problem.

All fingers of our hand are not the same, this statement applicable for human being also, all criminals has different reason to attempt crime, some of them still to full fill their basic need like food. No matter major or minor crime attempt they live in the same place in a negative environment no scope of rectify themselves.

Two things can be done to solve this problem, first law and order need to be strict so that one can think twice before attempt any criminal activity. And they need proper counselling for better realization and rectification. Strict law and order and proper counselling can resolve the issue not only that it will help to reduce the criminal activities at first place.

Here I discussed the reasons for criminals re-commit crimes after they released and how to resolve the issue. In my opinion social acceptance also a factor society also need to be vigilant to this people.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)